Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sketchy

Colored it! I actually think it looks better as a sketch.

I've been doing a lot of coloring and painting lately, so when I had trouble sleeping I thought I should doodle instead. First thing that came to mind was to try another self-portrait. So here it is...

ALSO:



I just found a sketch I did in Florence, back when I was studying painting there a few yrs ago. I was looking at a sculpture of a man fighting a centuar.....I'm guessing I was in one of the piazzas at the time.

14 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Very nice work !!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Muffin said...

Beautiful. I love how it's incomlete, yet so complete. :)

3:16 AM  
Blogger Tony Arguijo said...

seriously you have ALOT of talent...you read the lines so clearly ...i look up to artists as yourself, keep showing off the skillzz! cya :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Marlo Meekins said...

i love you

i miss you


your work is always great


this is amazing


lets do it


love


marlostein

4:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

You scare me...I'm jealous, damn! These are just tops! And I'm jealous in a good way. : )

12:29 PM  
Blogger Animal Qwacker said...

That self portrait is tres snazzy!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

That kind of stuff always looks better in sketch. Something having to do with spontaneity, I imagine.

8:44 PM  
Blogger mauricio salmon said...

beautiful!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Howard Shum said...

Cool drawing!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

sweet. Your the best. I gotta step up my art game lol I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Wow! Your painting skills are awesome!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tooninator said...

You're my new hero and I'm hoping that one day my ladies are as lovely as yours. Great work.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Gina Nichole said...

Wow! I took a photo of that same exact sculpture... In that square with all the fountains right? Love your work, by the way...

10:23 AM  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

Cool drawings!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home